HHS Partners With B.good Restaurant

Claire Stone

Emily Carrick, Casey Rand, Grace Barrett, Colleen Collins, Caroline Flibbotte, and Olivia Messina

Claire Stone, Contributing Writer

On Tuesday the 8th, Hingham High’s Green Committee section of the Student Council partnered with B.good restaurant to raise money. The night was extremely successful, bringing in about $250 that will be shared between StuCo’s Green Committee and Mr. Swanson’s Green Team. 15% of all sales made from 6PM to 8PM went to these clubs.

B.good was chosen because it is one of the few environmentally aware restaurants in the area. The restaurant uses all natural ingredients, making each meal a healthy and delicious choice. A large amount of students attended the event, even some who were not affiliated with the Student Council!

The whole time I was there, the line was long and the tables were all taken. Fellow committee head, Justin Whitney, and I were there the entire time, enjoying the food, and enjoying the company. It was a bonding experience for the Student Council and all who came.

Thank you to B.good and all who came to support the Green Committee, you are ultimately helping us get one step closer to bettering the environment.